Thursday, September 12, 2019

Real Life

Well, I'm about 12 weeks out from graduation and I've been working at an amazing clinic for the last couple months. It's been a huge change from school. I can't be happier at where I ended up - it was a massive source of stress for me that I didn't have a job offer until a few weeks before school ended. Then I ended up with two offers from two amazing local clinics, both of which were my dream jobs. I had the hardest time deciding between the two, but now I'm working at such a great place. It's still an internship, which I didn't want to do in the first place, but it's been great and I'm glad I chose it. I have a pretty good support system at the clinic. I'm riding with other doctors part of the week, and going solo the other part of the week.

On one hand it's been amazing, on the other hand it's been overwhelming, exhausting, and terrifying. But, I'm glad I chose this career path - it's the best!

The horses are doing well. My baby is officially two years old! She's looking pretty good most days, but very awkward others. She wore her bridle for the first time without incidence. The lunging training is slowly progressing.


2 year old glamour shots

Love this face


Saddle pads are not concerning. Lunge whips are definitely concerning.

Rose gold everything



Loving how she's developing
Real life is a tough balancing act. I can't wait to do more with this girl and get more training and adventures going!

4 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute!!!!!!!!! Glad you found a job after graduation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so much like Jetta with a bridle on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Growing up fast! I had to do a very gradual longe whip introduction with sensitive Echo, but I'm happy to say it worked great & the last time we longed, I was able to use it fully unfurled & normally & he had no problems with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete