Friday, January 4, 2019

Blogger Gift Exchange

I love this secret santa that Tracy at The Printable Pony hosts every year. I love putting together fun gifts for fellow equestrians, just as much as I love what people come up with for me!

This year I got a gift from Rebecca at Diary of the Over Anxious Horse Owner. She did a great job!



And she wrapped everything beautifully!

Well, it's sideways but oh well
I got a awesome set of monogram stickers, as well as one with Maisie and Jetta's name on them. I just have to figure out what all I want to put them on! Also, a pair of adorable socks with llamas in ties which are just hilarious. I absolutely love this brand of socks and already have a fair number of them so these will go nicely with all the rest! And lastly, some horse treats that Jetta has already eaten a large proportion of.

Thank you so much for all the goodies! I love them!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are happy with the gift! I enjoyed making the decals for you and choosing the socks that looked like the shirt you got on black friday haul. :) Happy riding! -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those monograms are beautiful! Thanks again for participating in the gift exchange!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete