Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Blog Sale!


I did some late spring cleaning through all my breeches and I have quite a few pairs I need to get rid of. I've been hanging on to a lot of them just hoping that someday I'll fit into them again, but I don't have enough room for all these breeches so they need to go! Shipping is included with everything, Paypal only.



Ovation Aqua X full seat breeches - light blue color - 32R - $90

These have become my favorite breeches ever. However, I thought I could get away with a 32R, while my other pairs of these breeches are 32L and the fit just isn't right for me. It does have a ~1 inch section of seam that came undone near the knee. It is not unraveling and it would be an easy fix.






Ariat Jean breeches, knee patch - 28R - $65

These are great, very comfy breeches. I think it's hard to find jean breeches that don't feel super fake and uncomfortable, but these feel just like real jeans. Sadly no longer fit.


https://www.sheplers.com/dw/image/v2/BBCT_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-product-catalog-shp/default/dw1b16e04b/images/174/032174_88_P1.JPG?sw=980&sh=980&sm=fit
I can get pics, I just don't currently have any. They are in great condition though!



Irideon ribbed full seat pull on breeches - size large - $40

These are in good condition, some staining from the boots, but not noticeable once they are on. Small snag on the side.


Smartpak Piper full seat - mid rise style - 28R - gray with turquoise trim $55

In like-new condition, barely used.





Tropical Rider - white deerskin leather full seat breeches - size 28 tall - Retail $185, asking $90 shipped

Nice Scholler fabric. Velcro leg bottom. The seat is a light grey color (slightly darker than the pictures show). Well taken care of. Three tiny rust marks on the back of the seat, barely noticeable. Still in show condition.







Horseware AA Motionlite jacket in Primatova - size XL - $200 (regularly $250)

Brand new, never worn, only tried on. I bought this on sale from somewhere I can't return it to and it is too large for me. Fits true to size though, I just usually have to size up on jackets. (Riding Warehouse has a sizing chart on their website)




In terms of tack, I have a black 5-point Nunn Finer breastplate with removable sheepskin. Great condition, well used but no defects or noticeable signs of wear. Comes with running martingale attachment. Retails around $200, asking $120.



I will try to update when things sell or if I find anything else I need to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment