Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Surprise!

Well I was planning on doing my Nicaragua post today, but I have something way more exciting to share!

When you tell your best friend the news

Meet Merely Gold, by Mirabeau out of Gold Jet Away!



I am so incredibly excited for this baby. I didn't want to share it before she was confirmed as pregnant in case I jinxed it, and obviously there's still a lot of things that can go wrong, but we are part of the way there!

The embryo is irregularly shaped because it's 19 days old instead of the usual 14 day embryo. But it's there and no twins were present!

I had quite the time shopping for stallions with most of my top picks being deceased so that was interesting. But I've loved Mirabeau for a long time and he ticked most of my boxes for a stallion and I can't be more excited to have a baby by him!

I have quite a few more posts coming about the process we've been through so far, but I just wanted to share the good news. I'm so excited to raise a baby and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that this pregnancy goes smoothly.

11 comments: